"A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous."


Tuesday, August 16, 2011

OPI Lincoln Park After Dark

I decided to do a mani with one of my favorite OPI's. It's classic Lincoln Park After Dark. It's the perfect dark plum color a lot of people even think it's black. I do think this color looks best on short nails. My nails are pretty long right now though. I've always hated the application of this but I deal with it because I love the color so much. It's always streaky and I end up getting too much polish on the brush or not enough. With that said I managed not to get any on my cuticles at all. People always ask me how do I get so close to the cuticle without the polish going all over my fingers and I always say the same thing. Practice Practice Practice! Practice makes perfect. I remember the time when I couldn't even paint my right hand so it looked halfway decent. Then again I may be kind of OCD when it comes to polish on my cuticles. Make this one of your go to colors for Fall <3


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and I read all of them! If you have a blog that you would like me to check out send me an email. Please do not post links in the comments. Thanks so much : )

<3 Ashley